Here is a look at what is happening across a couple of sites I keep an eye on. Let me know if there is anything you would like me to add on.
Items I am watching:
- Justin.TV is making a big splash on the left coast. Interesting product placement possibilities.
- Good to see another Cleveland agency do something cool to promote excellent work. Kudos to Brokaw.
- Twitter is hotter than a Dell laptop battery. Will it last? I use it and it definitely has its place...I'm just figuring out what that is. See multi-modal, micro publishing at its best and follow me here.
- A lot has been said lately about Second Life losing luster as a marketing vehicle. It has its place if strategically aligned with a marketers goals and, like blogging, is staffed appropriately (e.g.; don't create a store and abandon it).
- I filter through over 300 blog feeds each day so you don't have to. Click here to go to my link blog (updated in real time) or click here to subscribe to the feed. Enjoy!
Top Five Technorati Blogs
View Top 100
Top 10 Technorati Searches
- Kathy Sierra
- Learning 2.0
- Andy Clarke
- Shai Agassi
Top Five Web2.0 Movers of the Week (using Alexa data)
Top Five Web2.0 Sites (using Alexa data)
Top Five Marketing Blogs from Viral Garden
View the top 25
Top 5 "Viral" Videos Right Now