I have a passion for video as a teaching tool. I have a number of video series on this blog, each with a unique purpose. Take a look at each one below and feel free to make a suggestion for future shows. I need your help to deliver the most value.
iTunes: Subscribe to the Techno//Marketer video podcast on iTunes and be the first to get new releases each week.
Video Week: This is a series I produced over the course of a week that shows everything from equipment to how I produce my video-in-video segments.
- Intro to video week
- Day 1: Equipment and software
- Day 2: Video tutorials (how I do my picture-in-picture segments)
- Day 3: Editing
- Day 4: Distribution
- Day 4.5: Pioneers and visionaries
Whiteboard//Sessions: In this series, I use a simple whiteboard to demystify complex issues and technical jargon. Suggest an idea for Whiteboard//Session.
Inside//Out: Shows an in-depth look at new tools, technologies or applications, always from a marketers perspective. Suggest an idea for Inside//Out.
- Radian6 (social media monitoring tool)
- Microsoft Tag (QR code competitor)
- QR (quick response) codes 101
- Facebook's DIY ad targeting system
- Facebook Beacon
- Facebook Beacon (one month post-launch)
- Our Threads
First//Look: Shows a behind the scenes look at tomorrow's applications. Most of these apps are in alpha or beta. Learn what marketers need to know before it hits the streets. Suggest an idea for First//Look.
- Augmented Reality
- Facebook Chat
- Seesmic (pre-alpha)
- Yahoo! Mash
- Microsoft Tafiti
- Pownce (alpha)
Interviews: A series of interviews with marketers around the world. I'm updating these after major conferences for the most part.
- Interview with Danny Kim (Seoul South Korea)
- Nic Fulton (Chief Scientist at Reuters)
- Jean-Marc Coicaud (United Nations)
- Rev. Lennox Yearwood (CEO, Hip Hop Caucus)
Launched: This is the newest of the series and looks at websites/applications that have just launched. Gives an overview from a digital marketing perspective. Suggest an idea for Launched.
Misc: These videos are one-off and don't fit into a category above.