New updates for volume 2 (August-September 2008). Download the updated report here (3.9Mb, PDF).
As a marketer and blogger, there is no shortage of noise about Facebook as a marketing platform. One of my struggles has been to decipher what is accurate and what is mis-guided hyperbole.
I took it upon myself to get some answers using Facebook's own ad targeting system and I created this comprehensive eBook for marketers to give you a snapshot of what the real face of Facebook looks like on a Global and US level.
The report answers the following questions:
- What country populations are growing the fastest?
- What US age groups are growing fastest?
- What does the global population look like on Facebook?
- What is the age/gender breakdown of the US Facebook population?
- How many US members are over the age of 25/30/40?
- What marketing options can I use to reach my audience?
- How much is it going to cost to reach them?
Here is the SlideShare version. It's easiest to see in full screen mode.
This is a report that I will be updating on a monthly basis to show how the population is changing and how marketers can respond. Is there anything else that you want to see?