Welcome to episode #002 of the Techno//Marketer podcast. This week's episode features two of my favorite marketing bloggers CK and Drew McLellan. This dynamic duo has (along with Cam Beck, Luc Debaisieux and Mike Sansone) put together the ultimate un-un-conference for marketing bloggers.
Blogger Social 08 is a new type of conference. Basically, take away the boring conference part and leave the relationship-building opportunities and all of the education that goes along with that. Bloggers voted on the location of the event and it turned out that NYC will be the spot (note that I voted for a warmer location) from April 4th - 8th, 2008.
Here is a bit more info from the Blogger-social.com site:
The opportunity to meet—actually meet!—all your friends and colleagues through 3 (amazing!) events, as well as time for you to form your own meetups.
We are planning on:
- A mixer on Friday night (think 7p – 1a)
- An event on Saturday afternoon (think 12p – 3p)
- And one special event on Saturday evening (7p – until dawn)
Friday night and Saturday afternoon events will be casual and Saturday evening will be a bit dressy. Sunday is all free time, giving you extra time to design your own meetups.
Leave audio comments at +1 (206) 350-2186 or drop me an email at email@example.com
How can you listen? There are four ways:
- Download the MP3 file for episode 2
- Subscribe to the Techno//Marketer podcast on iTunes
- Subscribe using another podcatcher using my podcast RSS feed here
- Listen right from this player
"Fresh, filtered and focused content for new marketers"
0m28s Welcome to episode 2
1m40s Conversation with Drew and CK
24m27s Wrap up for episode 2